We offer a variety of different venue options from a simple dry hire for those wishing to do everything themselves to inclusive Wanaka wedding packages designed to make your planning and set up easy for you.
Styling & Planning Package
Perfect if you would like additional help when you are either far away or feel the time is at a premium – our experienced event coordinators are more than happy to assist you with the styling and planning of your big day. With this package, your event coordinator will:
- Provide ideas and concepts for styling the Ceremony Site.
- Provide insights and thoughts for designing the venue (inside and out).
- Create detailed floor plans.
- Work with your florist and caterer to style the venue.
- Source and quote external hire items.
- Recommend and book suppliers.
- Create detailed run sheets.
This package needs to be confirmed when you sign your wedding contract.
Day of Coordination
By far our most popular staffing package, the day of coordination ensures you and your family have a completely stress-free day and leaves everyone free to enjoy the special moments of your wedding. With this package, your event coordinator will:
- Be present at your rehearsal in the days before the wedding to go over any final details with you and receive any decorative items you are providing.
- Be onsite at the venue on your Wedding day from 8 am until dinner is well underway.
- Liaise with your caterer, florist, photographer and entertainment to ensure that the layout of the venue is correct and everyone is in the loop regarding timings.
- Brief your MC and assist them in keeping the day on schedule, mainly if you are away off-site having photos taken.
- Move any items from the ceremony site to the reception (such as florals).
- Pack down personal and hire items the following day you only need to ensure a friend or family member is onsite to pick up any remaining bits and pieces.
Contact us to choose your Wanaka wedding package, and start planning your perfect day today.