When you choose to celebrate your special day at Criffel Station, you are choosing a whole lot more than just a location. Situated on a 2000-hectare high country deer farm and a mere seven kilometres from Lake Wanaka town centre we have the capability to offer an abundance of inclusions.
All our couples are unique, their weddings a reflection of this. Therefore, we offer a variety of different venue options including single and multiday dry hire of our Woolshed and Stone Hut Terrace venues through to comprehensive intimate and elopement wedding packages.
In addition, we offer a full range of planning and event management services using local people alongside our dedicated experts. We can help you plan a destination event, providing details of our fantastic preferred vendors and handy tips on making the most of our stunning Central Otago location.
Styling & Planning Package
Perfect if you would like additional help when you are either far away or feel the time is at a premium – our experienced event coordinators are more than happy to assist you with the styling and planning of your big day. With this package, your event coordinator will:
- Provide ideas and concepts for styling the Ceremony Site.
- Provide insights and thoughts for designing the venue (inside and out).
- Create detailed floor plans.
- Work with your florist and caterer to style the venue.
- Source and quote external hire items.
- Recommend and book suppliers.
- Create detailed run sheets.
This package needs to be confirmed when you sign your wedding contract.
Day of Coordination
By far our most popular staffing package. The day of coordination ensures you and your family have a completely stress-free day. Thus leaving you and your loved ones free to enjoy all the special moments of your day. With this package, your event coordinator will:
- Attend your rehearsal to go over any final details and receive any decorative items you are providing.
- Be onsite at the venue on your Wedding day from 8 am until dinner is well underway.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that the layout of the venue is correct and everyone is in the loop regarding timings.
- Brief your MC and assist them in keeping the day on schedule.
- Relocate any items from the ceremony site to the reception.
- Pack down personal and hire items the following day you.