Let our team assist you in creating your dream wedding or event. We offer a range of stylish event and party hire furniture, props and audio equipment that is not only available to Criffel Station guests but anyone looking to add some authentic vintage style to their conference, party or event.
Please contact us for our extensive hire catalogue!
What’s included in my booking?
- Our extensive Wedding Planning Guide and two pre-wedding site visits
- Use of the Ceremony site up on the terrace overlooking Mt Alta and Mt Gold
- 160m2 of floor space and a floor plan to assist with the design of seating plans
- Tables and chairs for up to 170 people and the macrocarpa head table
- Outside entertainment areas and fireplace (fire ban permitting)
- Guests are welcome to stay at the Woolshed until 12.30 am
What happens once I have booked?
Once you have secured your chosen dates for your wedding here at Criffel Station Woolshed, the planning begins. To help you create the best possible wedding, we will send you our comprehensive guide on how to plan your wedding in Wanaka. This will include ideas and tips along with lists of fantastic local suppliers and handy contact information.
We are also happy to meet with you or your supplier here at Criffel Station Woolshed twice before the day of your wedding and are on hand via email to answer any queries that you may have.
How do the planning, coordination & styling, and set up time work?
We customise our time to your needs.
- Like us to liaise with the suppliers on your behalf? We are happy to do that for you.
- Want to do most of the planning, but you would like to take it easy on the day and have us work with your florist and caterer to do the styling and set up? We can help.
- Just want a bit more advice on whom the best local suppliers are? We have a wealth of local knowledge and can point you in the right direction.
Do I need to decide now?
We aim to be as flexible as possible to the needs of our guests. So you can decide at any time in the lead up to your wedding if you would like some extra help or hire items.