Treat your team to some time in the high country
Get your team members out of their everyday office environment and day-to-day routines and expose them to the restorative power of the great outdoors with a Criffel Station experience.
Situated within one of the world’s premier natural locations, Criffel Station offers a stunning backdrop for open-air conferences and meetings, incentive groups, corporate events, staff retreats, and team building. Our extensive on-site facilities and experienced team offer superb high country hospitality to events of all kinds ranging from 5 to 500 people.
Our experienced planners know the local environment intimately and are experts in catering, styling, entertainment, transportation, off-site events and audiovisual needs. We offer a variety of tailored packages, ranging from simple venue hire to all-inclusive event planning services.
- Hiking – Fully guided and tailored to group size and fitness levels.
- 4 x 4 adventure tours
- Heli hikes – Fast-track to the top and enjoy a fantastic lunch before your hike.
- Gold diggings – Visit historic Gold diggings from the 1800’s and learn about the people that lived there. Heli, hike or bike.
- One Health – Healthy environment, animals and people.
- Water – Springs to sea, and the importance of good water management on the land.
- New Zealand deer farming history – By experts in the field.
- Venison & Velvet production – Fully interactive with tours of our elite unit and venison tastings.
- Criffel Station farm tour – Tailored to the interests of the group
- Tree planting – Connect with the land
- Team building – To align with your company’s direction
Talk to us today about treating your team to a Criffel experience.